Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 3/9 - UNKLE's new Psyence Fiction t-shirts is available from their store now. 3/4 sold out almost immediately.
- 3/9 - The latest episode James Lavelle's Living In My Headphones aired last week and is now available to Listen back to it here on Mixcloud.
- 28/8 - UNKLE's Original Headz newsletter for August has been sent out. You can read it here. To celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the release of Psyence Fiction, UNKLE announced a Psyence Fiction merch drop is coming on Tuesday. James Lavelle also revealed a previously unseen UNKLE Pointman visual. Read the newsletter for more details.
- 28/8 - UNKLE have released another collection of remixes. Sick Lullaby (Polymod Remix) is available now as a vocal and instrumental on Bandcamp, or your favourite digital service.
- 21/8 - Two new Studio:AR.Mour X UNKLE t-shirts are now available in Japan. They can be purchased from their store. The t-shirts are ￥8,800(Tax Included).
- 18/8 - UNKLE have released an EP of new remixes, Catch Me When I Fall (Abel Ray Remixes). It's available on Bandcamp now.
- 18/8 - Last week UNKLE also released Catch Me When I Fall (Rōnin Edit) and Catch Me When I Fall (Rōnin Vocal Mix). The two new mixes are both available on streaming services.
- 15/8 - Two new t-shirts have been released on the UNKLE store for the UNKLE X NANA collaboration with South Korean graffiti artist NANA. These were released to celebrate Beyond The Road art show in South Korea. See James Lavelle's statement here.
- 11/8 - James Lavelle is interviewed on episode 13 of the For Your Ears Only podcast where he discusses how he almost scored the latest James Bond film, and picks some of his favourite music. Listen on Spotify now.