Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 26/10 - Charlie Dark from Attica Blues lists 10 records that changed his life on the Vinyl Factory website, including the first Attica Blues 12" which was released by James Lavelle on Mo' Wax. See the full list and article here.
- 25/10 - There have been ongoing issues with the wiki for most of this year with users constantly being signed out. This appears ro be fixed now as we have switched to HTTPS. If you are unable to login then please make sure you use HTTPS at the front of the address.
- 9/10 - The UNKLE x Girls Of The Internet remix EP is available to listen to now on Bandcamp. It is also available to stream on YouTube and other streaming services.
- 6/10 - James Lavelle will DJ tonight as part of a live stream on Kindred London. Set times here, and you can listen here.
- 2/10 - UNKLE have released a four track remix EP, UNKLE x Girls Of The Internet. It has been described as "the first in a new series." The UNKLE x Girls Of The Internet EP is available today for pre-order digitally and as a limited vinyl with only 500 pressings. The digital version will be avilable October 9, while the vinyl is expected to ship "on or around December 11". UNKLE have a new Bandcamp page for the EP, more details here.
- 2/10 - UNKLE have released more t-shirts as part of their recent Digi Camo series. Check the UNKLE web store for details.
- 2/10 - UNKLE also have been featured in a short advertisement for NEIGHBORHOOD's Harajuku store re-opening. The song was 'Ar.mour (Dub)', an unreleased mix of the song from The Road Part II. You can see/hear it here
- 22/9 - UNKLE have teased a new t-shirt series going on sale tomorrow. Check the UNKLE web store on September 23, or the UNKLE Instagram for updates.
- 15/9 - James Lavelle is taking part in an artist talk on September 17th. More details here. The event is described as follows, "MIF hosts a weekly drop-in session on Zoom where artists and creatives can come together to share experiences and ideas during lockdown. Taking place every Thursday at 2pm, the drop-ins are free, and all artists and creatives are welcome. On Thursday 17 September, we’ll be joined by James Lavelle and LayFullstop."
- 9/9 - UNKLE have announced their masks will only be on sale for one more day. These are part of their UNKLE Summer Series, available on the UNKLE web store.
- 7/9 - Last week James Lavelle added some new items to the UNKLE Summer Series from the UNKLE web store. These include masks and long sleeved tees.
- 7/9 - The War Stories Instrumentals album has recently shipped to everyone who purchased it.
- 25/8 - James Lavelle released a statement to backers on Kickstarter regarding the Psyence Fiction Director's Cut. The project is delayed indefinitely and backers will be compensated with either a refund or a package featuring unreleased music and a t-shirt. For those who aren't backers who would like to read the statement it has been shared here by fans.
- 21/8 - UNKLE released a new limited edition set of t-shirt on August 12. The UNKLE Summer Series is available from the UNKLE web store.
- 30/7 - James Lavelle appears on the latest episode of the Trailblazers podcast. Listen on Deezer here.
- 30/7 - The latest episode of James Lavelle's Living In My Headphones is now on Mixcloud. The episode will be the last for a while as Lavelle has said he is taking a break to focus on finishing other projects.