Welcome to the Unkle Wiki
This is an unofficial wiki relating to Unkle, James Lavelle and Mo'Wax
The primary emphasis of this site is to create a gigography collecting reviews, photos, posters etc. for every Unkle gig. But it can be more. It would be amazing to expand to all Mo'Wax artists, but that is up to you.
Recent / Upcoming Events
- Oct 25-27 - UNKLE are touring Russia in October. Details here.
- Nov 2 - James Lavelle at Sheaf St Leeds. here.
Recent / Upcoming Releases
- Nov 9 2018 - Trust OST by James Lavelle (Digital Release)
- Feb 2 2019 - On My Knees featuring Michael Kiwanuka
- Mar 29 2019 - UNKLE The Road Part II - Lost Highway
- Jun 16 2019 - Trust OST by James Lavelle (Vinyl Release)
- Spring 2020 - Psyence Fiction Director's Cut (TBC)
- 16/11 - James Lavelle was interviewed on BBC Radio with Skinny Pelembe, listen here.
- 16/11 - Last week UNKLE released a Radio Edit of their new single CATCH ME WHEN I FALL (FABRIC CLUB MIX), listen here.
- 16/11 - James Lavelle also took part in a podcast about Fabric recently, listen here as Lavelle plays some songs and discusses when the Fabric club first opened.
- 7/11 - James Lavelle was interviewed by Stylax in September and they have now made an uncut version of their interview available to list to Mixcloud Select subscribers here.
- 7/11 - James Lavelle is also interviewed in a new documentary about Bristol's The Wild Bunch, who later evolved in to Massive Attack. Watch it here.
- 31/10 - The latest episode of James Lavelle's Living In My Headphones is on Mixcloud and can be heard here.
- 30/10 - The next episode of James Lavelle's Living In My Headphones will air today on Soho Radio, Wednesday 30th October in the UK.
- 30/10 - James Lavelle has also been selected as a curator in Shure24's new program to celebrating "the people pushing the limits of audio culture around the world, brought to you by Shure and Mixcloud." James Lavelle has selected a group of young people he feels deserve to have their work heard, these include: Hannah Brodrick, Shy One, Miink, Fran Lobo, Skinny Pelembe & Ailbhe Mairead. As part of this program Lavelle has recorded a video about why he is taking part which you can watch here. Further details on the program are available here.
- 30/10 - James Lavelle has also recorded a 30 minute podcast for Shure24 where he discusses "the evolution of club culture and what London sounds like for him today." Listen to it on Mixcloud.
- 29/10 - James Lavelle took part in a recent episode of Rebel Radio for Soho Radio. Listen back here.
- 29/10 - Two recent flyers for UNKLE's Athens show featured artwork by James Lavelle from when he was 8 years old. Check them here and here.
- 29/10 - UNKLE had two new t-shirt designs for their Fabric UNKLE:AI show. Take a look here. They have since sold out.
- Mo' Wax Please - Unkle / Mo'Wax Fan Site
- Unkle77 Forum - Unkle / Mo'Wax Fan Forum
About Editing this wiki
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.